Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tool 5: Tagging and Social Bookmarking

I chose to sign up for Diigo over Delicious as I was able to locate more educator groups with like interests. I love that with diigo I can manage information and organize it by tags. I enjoyed highlighting articles and making annotations. I also like that I can save articles to read later. The
websites I bookmarked are:
www.arcademicskillbuilders.com
www.teachscienceandmath.com

The first provides lots of fun math games my students will love to use. The second provides many educational articles about the use of technology in teaching and tools for implementing this.

1 comment:

  1. I like bookmarking useful websites and info that I can access from any computer. I think my students will find this an easy way to locate websites and information for reseach projects.

    ReplyDelete