Tuesday, August 10, 2010

11 Tools Reflection

1. My favorite tools were Skype, Diigo and Digital Storytelling. I plan to use Skype as a digital pen-pal project. My students can share and learn from other students in other countries. I also would like to have students use Digital Storytelling to create a unique story using photos, music and voice narration.
2. My thinking about learning in my classroom has broadened to include many more digital tools for students. I clearly see that students are the drivers of technology and that I need to get on board and become a part of the future. Creating my blog is a great step in this direction.
3. I was surprised at my enthusiasm with the digital storytelling project. I went to great lengths to restore photo files and locate music for use in my video.
The final assessment on Atomic Learning gave me a reality check on exactly where I need to increase my knowledge of the tools for 21st Century learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment